Transferring WhatsApp from Android to iPhone with 1 click
MobileTrans. Transferring WhatsApp. is the easiest and most efficient solution for transferring WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. As part of MobileTrans, the app supports the direct transfer of WhatsApp data from one device to another.
MobileTrans. Transferring WhatsApp
Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone with 1 click!
- WhatsApp data from one device to another safely and quickly.
- Backup and restore your WhatsApp chats and help manage other social apps like Viber, Kik, WeChat and Line.
- Moves data between devices with different operating systems, such as iOS to Android.
- Support for iOS devices running the latest version of iOS 14
- Support over 8000 Android devices. Works for all iPhone, iPad and iPod models.
First, run MobileTrans on your Mac or Windows computer and select the “Transfer WhatsApp” feature from your home. Also, connect your Android and iOS device to your computer.
Now when you run WhatsApp on your iPhone, it automatically detects newly transferred data and allows you to restore it to your iOS device.
If you’re tired of reading the text tutorial, you can check out the video tutorial below:
How to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
It would seem that when you change phones, it’s easy to transfer popular apps, because they have versions for a variety of platforms. But with messengers sometimes funny situations happen. For example, WhatsApp is very popular, and the amount of steps required depends on how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone: to a completely new account, to the same number with contacts saved, or with a complete transfer of communication history. Let’s find out what you can do in such a situation and how you can transfer WhatsApp data.
How to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
If you’re thinking of switching from Android to iPhone, you’re probably interested in transferring as much information (as possible) from your old phone. Apple suggests using the “Transfer to iOS” app for this purpose, but its capabilities are limited: you can only transfer contacts, SMS message history, photos and videos, browser bookmarks, mail accounts and calendars. As for transferring WhatsApp, all such apps are powerless here. That’s why developers have released special utilities to transfer data from Android to iOS, including WhatsApp chats. and the first such application was AppTrans.
Now your correspondence will stay with you even after the platform change
Why transferring data from iOS to Android
In its blog, WhatsApp told us that the transfer of data from iOS to Android is one of the most popular and anticipated features. The company said it has worked diligently with device and operating system manufacturers to make the feature secure, accurate and eliminate data loss during the transfer. The data will be transferred by cable, which excludes the entry of data to the backup and to the company itself. Everything in your chat history will transfer: messages, images, voicemails and videos.
Transferring data between devices is now faster and with no data loss
To transfer WhatsApp data between iPhone and Samsung Galaxy, you will need a USB-C Lightning cable. It comes bundled with new iOS devices. It is worth paying attention to the applications and versions of WhatsApp, which should be installed.
- On Samsung Galaxy: Smart Switch 3 app.7.22.1 and later versions, as well as WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 or higher
- On iPhone: WhatsApp version 184.108.40.206 or higher.
Don’t forget that the phone numbers must be the same on both devices, and the new Android smartphone must be updated to the latest OC version and reset to factory settings.
Is it possible to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone
A couple of weeks ago, someone in the management of WhatsApp, as usual, made a statement that Apple is trying to harm the messenger in every way possible. Allegedly Cupertino fears that WhatsApp could provoke an exodus of iOS users to Android because of its versatility. After all, if a person is not tied to a service that is only on one platform, it is obvious that nothing can keep him from switching to another. Except that WhatsApp forgot to mention that you can’t just move your chats from the messenger from Android to iOS and back. At least at the moment. But we will tell you how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
Transferring chats from WhatsApp between iOS and Android was impossible, but soon this restriction will be a thing of the past
WhatsApp plans to allow its users to transfer all correspondence between Android and iOS. Such a feature has been discovered in the beta version of the messenger. Despite the existence of workarounds to transfer correspondence, there are simply no official ways to transfer all chats at once.
Why is debatable. WhatsApp assures that it does not do this for security reasons, because when the correspondence is stored in the cloud, it is much easier to access by third parties. But apparently, the developers of the service have found a way to transfer chats in safe mode. For example, with the iCareFone For WhatsApp Transfer app.
How to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 11/12?
If you’re looking for a working solution to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 11/12, try MobileTrans. WhatsApp Transfer. As the name suggests, it provides a specialized solution for managing numerous social apps, including WhatsApp. Using this clever solution, you can directly transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 11/12 with a single click. In doing so, you won’t encounter compatibility issues with both devices.
However, this process will overwrite your existing WhatsApp data on your iPhone 11/12. So if you’re already using WhatsApp on your new iPhone 11/12, don’t forget to back it up beforehand.
- The program can directly transfer WhatsApp data (messages and attachments) from one device to another.
- The tool supports cross-platform data transfer between Android and iOS.
- Users can also backup WhatsApp from their Android/iPhone to the app. It can also restore an existing WhatsApp backup on your device.
- There is no data loss or degradation of data quality. Also, you don’t need root/jailbreak rights to use the app.
- In addition to WhatsApp, the app can backup, restore and manage Kik, Line, WeChat and Viber chats.
To learn how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 11/12 using MobileTrans. WhatsApp Transfer, just follow these instructions.
Install MobileTrans. WhatsApp Transfer to your computer and run MobileTrans. From its main menu, you can launch the “WhatsApp Transfer” tool.
Transferring using a backup
If the first two methods are uncomfortable for you, try using WhatsApp messaging with a backup.
- Back up your messages on your Android device. Once the process is complete, go to “Settings” and click “Chat Settings.”. In the drop-down list that appears, select “Send chat by email”.
- Uninstall WhatsApp from your Android device. this is important to successfully complete the transfer.
- Install WhatsApp on your iPhone. Use your current phone number in it to activate your existing account on the new gadget. Once you do, you’ll see a pop-up window telling you that a backup of your messages has been found.
- Tap the “Restore” command. Your WhatsApp messages will be transferred from Android device to iPhone. The data transfer process will take some time, depending on the size of the backup.
[Solution] 3 best ways to transfer WhatsApp chats and attachments from Android to iPhone
How to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone?
If you just switched from Android to iOS, you need to copy all your valuable data to your new iPhone, iPad or iPod. For some data, such as images and videos, you can easily transfer them from your old Android phone to your computer, and then transfer that data from your computer to your iOS device with iTunes. But when it comes to some WhatsApp chats, you may feel the inability to transfer data.
Fortunately, there are still ways to back up and move WhatsApp messages and attachments from Android to iPhone. Here in this post, we would like to share 3 simple and effective methods to help you transfer WhatsApp chat history with attachments from Android to iPhone.
MobileTrans. WhatsApp Transfer
Let’s start with one of the best solutions for transferring WhatsApp data from one device to another. Developed by Wondershare, the app supports all leading Android and iOS devices. With it, we can directly transfer data from Android to iPhone or vice versa. It can also be used to backup and restore WhatsApp and other popular apps such as Kik, WeChat, Line and Viber. Here’s how you can use MobileTrans. WhatsApp Transfer to transfer WhatsApp data literally in one click.
MobileTrans. WhatsApp Transfer
Transfer WhatsApp from phone to phone in 1 click!
- Transfer WhatsApp chat history, images, videos, emoji and attachments from phone to phone.
- Supports data transfer from Android to iPhone, iPhone to Android, Android to Android and iPhone to iPhone.
- Backup WhatsApp to your computer and restore to another device if necessary.
- Support for other social apps including WhatsApp Business, Viber, Line, Wechat and Kik.
- First, connect Android and iPhone to your system and run MobileTrans. WhatsApp Transfer. Select “Transfer WhatsApp Messages” to continue.
- Fast and easy to use
- No compatibility issues
- WhatsApp backup and restore options are also available
- You can also backup and restore Kik, Viber, Line and WeChat data
MobileTrans. WhatsApp Transfer video tutorial for you: