How To Fix NO SIM CARD DETECTED on ANDROID, TABLET or SMARTPHONE I 3 SOLUTIONS 2019
What to do if the Huawei and Honor phone does not see a SIM card?
The procedure is simple. First reboot the device, then try to insert this card into another phone, and put a card of another operator on this smartphone. This action will help to find out what is really the problem. When the cause is discovered, proceed to the solution.
In most cases, previous tips, most likely, will not give anything. There are many possible causes of problems, therefore it is worthwhile to localize the problem and find out whether it lies on the phone or in the SIM card itself.
To do this is quite simple with the help of another obviously working smartphone or SIM. You just need to insert a problem card into someone else’s device or, conversely, place a proven SIM card in your gadget.
If SIM is visible in another phone, then the problem with your. If another SIM card is determined and works in your smartphone, problems with the card itself.
The tablet does not see the SIM card, what to do?
When the tablet does not see the SIM card, the first thing to do is to find the cause of the problem. The problem can periodically remind of itself. For example, the network does not catch on the SIM card. Or the Internet does not work. The network is not found.
There are several reasons why SIM card violations occur:
The main reasons why the tablet does not see the card:
- A software failure arose;
- SIM card was damaged;
- The operating system was incorrectly updated;
- Activation of flight mode;
- No 3G or LTE;
- Data transfer is disabled;
- Low.Quality firmware;
- The tablet computer is infected with viruses;
- The connector broke;
- The communication module burned.
First of all, the gadget needs to be reloaded. In some cases, such simple actions help to solve the problem. Try installing a SIM card in another device. If the SIM card is recognized in another gadget, then the tablet is faulty. Cardinal method for solving the problem. Reset to factory settings.
Side external slot with a retractable tray
This option is found in the most modern models of tablets. We act exactly as in the case of a smartphone:
- We are looking for a tray side with slots on the case.
- We insert a complete key into a recess on the side (or something similar to it), slightly press and immediately release.
- The side of the tray will move a little beyond the body. Capture it with two fingers and stretch out (completely) outward.
- In the slot on the tray we put the SIM card.
- We push the tray into the nest until the side is equal to the surface of the case.
Why does the tablet not see a SIM card
What to do if the tablet does not see a SIM card? It is necessary to determine the cause and, depending on it, take specific actions.
My phone says No SIM Card, No Service or no Internet conexión Android (Fixed)
Of course, you can simply do all the following actions in a row without finding out the reason, but it will take a lot of time, effort and can simply ruin the condition of the device.
Below are the most common reasons why the device does not see the Tele2, Beeline, MTS, Megafon, Iota and other operators.
How to insert a SIM card
If the SIM card is not determined by the smartphone itself, then the problem is the SIM card and its correct installation. First of all, you need to check the second point-the “SIM card” may not fully get into the necessary contacts, as a result of which the gadget simply cannot identify it. Perhaps some kind of garbage that prevents the operation of a SIM card fell into the nest. In this case, it is necessary to wipe the SIM itself with alcohol and remove large particles of dirt from the connector.
Another possibility is that the chip is damaged. The plastic card could be deformed when it was carefully removed or cut, as a result of which the chip simply stopped working. In this case, you can try to restore the original form of the SIM card or contact the communication operator for replacement. The conclusion is simple-if your phone does not see a SIM card, then the problem lies in the device or map.
In this situation, the user is “between two fires”. One of the options-the SIM card lay for too long without charging. In this case, the operator may simply blocked it-you can learn more about a specific issue by contacting the Yota call center.
Another possibility is that the SIM card itself is damaged. Even leading operators sometimes face such a problem, since new starting bags are sold in thousands, and the company cannot guarantee their 100% functionality. In this case, you should also contact the call center to find out the details of the number and, if necessary, replace the card.
Read about operators: Yota tariffs in Veliky Novgorod
Be that as it may, but if the phone determines the SIM card, and the branded application is not, then the problem is almost 100% on the side of the Yota operator itself. To solve the problem as quickly as possible, it is better to contact the call center-experts will advise what to do depending on the specific situation.
I figured out the format, but the tablet still does not define and does not show the SIM card?
- Make sure the card itself is active and is in good condition. It can be damaged or outdated. To do this, insert another card into the device. If it appears, buy a new card.
- Even worse if he also cannot find another card. So the reason lies in the work of the tablet. Most likely damaged contacts in the nest. It is best to find out in the service center.
- Android OS is not sinless, and perhaps simple flashing will correct the situation. There are times when the software “gets along” and does not read the card. Or you accidentally or deliberately turned on the “on the fly” mode on your device.
- The installation of a new system did not help? For cheap Chinese tablets, mobile operators of other countries may simply not enter. Then you need to configure the parameters manually.
How to insert a SIM card
If the SIM card is not determined by the smartphone itself, then the problem is precisely in it and the correctness of its installation. The first thing is to check the second point. Simka could not completely get to the corresponding contacts, as a result of which the gadget simply cannot identify it. There is a probability of getting into a connector of any garbage that interferes with the work of a SIM card. In this case, the Simka itself must be wiped with alcohol, and large particles of garbage from the connector are removed from the connector.
Another option is the damage to the chip. The plastic card could be deformed with sloppy extraction or pruning, as a result of which the chip simply stopped working. In this case, you can try to return the SIM card to the previous form or contact the operator to replace. The conclusion is simple. If the phone does not see the SIM card, then the problem here is precisely with the device itself or the card itself.
In such a situation, the user is “between two fires”. One of the options-the SIM card lay for too long and was not replenished. In this case, the operator could simply block it-the details by a specific number can be found in the call center Yota.
Another option is the failure of the SIM card itself. Even leading operators are periodically observed, since new starting bags are sold in thousands and guarantee their performance by 100% cannot. In this case, you should also contact the call center to clarify the details by a specific number and replace the card if necessary.
Read about operators: tariffs iots for phone and smartphone
Be that as it may, but if the phone determines the SIM card, and the branded application is not, the problem is almost 100% on the side of the Yota operator itself. For the fastest solution to the problem, it is better to contact the call center-experts will tell you what you should do, depending on the specific situation.
You figured out the format, but the tablet still does not detect and does not show the SIM card?
There may be several reasons:
- Check the activity and serviceability of the map itself. Perhaps it is damaged or outdated. To do this, insert another card into the device. If it appeared, buy a new card for yourself.
- Worse, if it does not find another card. Then the reason for the tablet. Most likely, contacts in the slot broke. It is best to find out in the service center.
- Android OS is not sinless, and maybe simple flashing will correct the situation. It happens that the “shawl” software and does not read the card. Or you, accidentally or intentionally, is included in the “flight” mode on the device.
- The installation of a new system did not help? Cheap Chinese tablets have mobile operators of other countries may simply not be inscribed. Then it is necessary to make settings manually.
What to do if the device does not see or reads SIM card?
Reset smartphone settings to factory
If after resetting the settings the smartphone still does not see the SIM card, then you should contact the service center for help to professionals.
Reset of settings to factory
If none of the above helped to solve the problem, then you can drop the settings to factory. It is possible that this will help to solve the problem, since some third.Party software from the manufacturer or program, you downloaded during the direct use of the tablet, can come into conflict with the firmware of the tablet.
Before making a reset, you need to weigh the pros and cons, since in this case you will lose all the personal information stored on the tablet, as well as a guarantee, if there was such. Perhaps the most optimal option would be to contact the service center.
- Disconnect the tablet. It is recommended to make copies of important data in advance and transfer it to a computer or a separate medium.
- Now use one of the following combinations: Click the power button and the volume add.In button.Set the power button and volume reduction button.Keep the buttons until the device vibrates and gives signs of life.
- The device will upload a special menu similar to something to BIOS in computers. The sensor does not work in it, so all control will be made using volume control keys (reduction. Flogs the menu item, and an increase up). To select a particular point, the inclusion key is used. Now you need to go to Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- In the new menu, select “Yes. Delete All User Data”.
- The device will freeze or turn off for a while, and then it will load the menu again, which was in the 3rd step. Here you need to click on “Reboot System Now”.
If you have problems with SIM cards, it is recommended to first seek the help of the operator or manufacturer of the device, as well as check the correctness of all set settings. If necessary, the tablet may be required to be taken to repair.